The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions'') apply to the COLORSxREEBOK Contest (“Contest”) as provided by COLORSxSTUDIOS GmbH, Nalepastrasse 18, 12459 Berlin, Germany and Adidas France, Reebok division, 1 Allée des Orcades, 67 000 Strasbourg, France (“Promoters”) to the applicants for the “Reebok Partnership Day” (“Applicants”) during the COLORS á Paris event. Subject of the Contest is the submission of “Audiovisual Clips” by the Applicants where 3 (three) Applicants will be selected by Promoters to perform as a musical supporting act to the “Reebok Ambassador” on the date of 30th November, 2022.
We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion, and the latest version will appear on the website with the date that it was last updated.
A) HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will open on 3rd November 2022 and close on 23rd November 2022.
- To enter the Contest, Applicants must complete and submit the entry form by the closing date above and only one entry is allowed per Applicant. Entries received after the closing time will not be put forward for the Contest.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering, all Applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by an Applicant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent submissions will invalidate an entry.
- The decision on the winning applicants will be final. The right to appeal is excluded.
- Applicants must be a French resident aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- By entering the Contest, Applicants agree to:
- the terms and conditions of this Contest
- receive newsletter subscriptions regarding news and offers from the Promoters if opted-in via the double opt-in procedure.
- Incorrectly completed entries or the use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Contest.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay or failure of entry.
- The Promoters reserves the right to verify the validity of Applicants and entries, and to disqualify any Applicant who tampers with the process or does not act in accordance with the conditions of entry.
- Entries will not be returned.
- The winning Applicants will be contacted by the Promoters as soon as practicable between the date of opening and closing and/or after the date of closing.
- The Promoters will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winning Applicants. If the winning Applicants cannot be contacted or are not available within 3 (three) days of the initial contact, the Promoters reserve the right to contact the next eligible Applicant selected from the entries that were received before the closing date.
- The winning Applicant cannot give away, or otherwise transfer their winning entry of the Contest after being selected.
- Winning the Contest does not include travel to the Reebok Partnership Day at the COLORS á Paris event. The winning Applicants must make their own arrangements.
- The winning Applicants may be required to submit valid identification before the date of the Reebok Partnership Day.
D) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Contest entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoters will become the property of the Promoters on receipt and will not be returned.
- If you are a winning Applicant of the Contest, you agree that you are the owner of all intellectual property rights in and to your Contest entry and any accompanying materials, including but not limited to the Audiovisual Clips, and that your Contest entry will not infringe the rights of any third party (e.g. an author, music publisher, record label, collection society) and indemnify us from any infringement and damages. You agree to grant to the Promoters a cost-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in and to your Contest entry and any accompanying materials, to use, perform, publish, make available, transmit, copy, store, edit and re-format the Contest entry and any accompanying materials. You agree that the Promoters may, but are not required to, make your Contest entry available on their website [https://colorsxstudios.com/] and [https://www.reebok.fr/] and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Contest and Reebok Partnership Day.
- If you are a winning Applicant of the Contest, you agree that the Promoters may use your name and likeness and any other submitted photo or information as part of and for the promotion of the Contest and Reebok Partnership Day.
- If you are NOT a winning Applicant of the Contest, you agree your Contest entry and any accompanying material, including but not limited to the Audiovisual Clips, will be destroyed after the Contest closing date unless you are contacted by the Promoters regarding the right to use your Contest entry in connection with any publicity of the Contest and Reebok Partnership Day.
E) DATA PROTECTION
- All data shall be stored by the Promoters in line with the GDPR.
F) GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Promoters reserve the right to change the specified date of the Reebok Partnership Day during the COLORS á Paris event but will endeavor to ensure the date promoted is the one in place.
- The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw, modify or supersede the Contest at any time without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoters may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Contest.
- Any changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing. If individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions are or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions. An ineffective provision must be replaced with an effective provision that is equivalent in terms of economic result. The same applies to contractual loopholes.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by German law and the place of jurisdiction shall be courts of Berlin.